Cinco Ranch vs Seven Lakes Preview

The Cinco Ranch Cougars Basketball team are facing off against the Seven Lakes Spartans in one of the biggest games of the year for Cinco. Cinco has been struggling as of late losing 4 of their last 5, so a win over Seven Lakes(who are number one in the district) would go a long way for Cinco and would help them gain some much needed momentum.

The Spartans are currently on a 15 game winning streak, but the Cougars are one of the toughest teams in the district and they will surely challenge Seven Lakes every step of the way. This is Cinco’s first game since winter break and the time off has allowed any lingering injuries to heal which means that Cinco will be at full strength to take on the Spartans.

The Spartans are led by Senior Point guard Jordan Blackmon and Sophomore shooting guard Nasir Price. Price is one of the top high school basketball players in the state which means that Cinco will have to play their best defense to shut him down. Meanwhile the Cougars are led by Junior Point Guard Prince Jones-Bynum and Junior Forward/Center Kellen LeCronier. Bynum has been Cinco’s most consistent player this year reestablishing himself as one of the best Point Guards in the District while Kellen LeCronier has asserted himself as a force at Center which makes this team very difficult to deal with between the playmaking of Bynum and the physicality of LeCronier.

This is shaping up to be a good one folks and we hope to see you at the game on Friday. Go Cougars!!