Halloween Costume Trends

Hello Cougars! We hope everyone has had a nice week and that all your goals have been accomplished. Since Halloween is on the way and the cold weather can be felt under our skin, it’s time to start thinking about costume ideas for this year. Therefore in this article we will share some trends you can dress as with your friends, significant others, and for yourself. 

Some costume trends for Halloween 2023 that couples can dress as would be “Barbie and Ken” in their cowboy outfits, from the trending summer film that came out this year “Barbie”. Not only would it be bright and a colorful idea, but also one many people will go for this year, try to make it unique if you go for this one!. Another idea could be the iconic “Anakin and Padme” costumes from “Star Wars”. The saga itself is still a trend to this day no matter how many years have passed from the first film that came out in the 80s. Not only is it a badass costume, but also a good one. And last but not least, the “Tourist and the Statue of Liberty” costume. This is honestly a creative idea and a cute one as well, I hope to see many couples go for this one!

For my single people! Don’t worry I got some idea for you guys too. This one’s for the girls. If you want to go old money and fancy, Audrey Hepburn’s iconic dress and hair from “Breakfast At Tiffany’s” is definitely gonna be your shot, you’ll for sure gonna stand out on this one. Another option from an iconic movie would be “Men In Black”. Lets see if you can catch any aliens and look good at it!. And finally, the Spiderman costume. At this point it could be any Spiderman from the many there are in the Marvel universe. From Peter Parker, to Miles Morales, to Gwen Stacy. You have many options in this case, so choose wisely and have fun. 

We hope this helps you decide what to dress for Halloween, have a great day!