King Charles III’s cancer diagnosis

Morning Cougars! 

Hope everything is going well in your lives and every goal of yours is accomplished throughout the week. In today’s article, we came across the shocking news of King Charles III and his medical condition. Stay with us to read further about this and the declarations of the royal palace about the king’s health. Um ano desde que Charles III assumiu o trono: veja marcos importantes do  reinado | O TEMPO

Last Monday, the Buckingham Palace released an announcement to the public saying that King Charles III’s health is something to be concerned about. The king was diagnosed with prostate cancer at 75 years of age. “We wish His Majesty a speedy recovery and look forward to him resuming his public facing duties in due course. We all look forward to seeing him back to full health as quickly as possible” said Prime Minister Rishi Sunak regarding the current state of the King. However, he is not the only one who’s been having health problems in the royal family. King Charles’s daughter-in-law- Catherine, the Princess of Wales, has been hospitalized for 13 days and will go under surgery for an unknown abdominal pain. She is not likely to return to the public eye till after Easter. 

On January 26, King Charles officially checked himself into the London Clinic, to officially undergo treatment for his cancer. He will be recovering at his estate in Sandringham, located on the Norfolk Coast. We wish King Charles III a good recovery and fight against this cancer, and hope to see him once again after his battle.