Hardegree, McGaha crowned Homecoming Queen, King as Cinco triumphs over Mayde Creek

Full week of festivities culminates with crowns, touchdowns

Samuel Teas, Co-Editor-In-Chief

Maddie Grace Hardegree and Grady McGaha were crowned homecoming queen and king 2017 at halftime festivities Oct. 20. The celebration continued through the evening as the varsity football squad cruised to a 61-13 win over Mayde Creek at Legacy Stadium. 

Olivia Johnson
Carrying the stars and stripes, a varsity player bursts onto the field. The sign he tore through, a parody of a Google search, read, "Competition: No results for 'competition.'"

About the Writer
Samuel Teas, Co-Editor-In-Chief

Samuel Teas, after being drenched in the tidal wave of junior year, and is just now crawling onto the beach that is senior year, is now Co-Editor-In-Chief of the County Line. Sam is a history enthusiast, an avid watcher of NBC’s Community, and, upon writing this, discovered a strange ardor for ocean-related metaphors. He also loves writing in all kinds of forms, from poetry to news articles and everything in between. When he’s not in room 1221, he’s probably at a national park (although that last part might be wishful thinking).

With not much more than a pen, a highlighter, and a computer used significantly more than the previous two items, Sam is excited to enter his fourth and final year of giving the people of Cinco a voice.