Varsity football plays at round four of state playoffs

Joanne Chavali, Co-Editor-In-Chief

Players kneel around Head Coach Don Clayton at the beginning of round three's game against Friendswood.

Varsity plays round four of playoffs today at one o’clock at the University of Houston stadium against Cy-Ridge. 

About the Contributor
Joanne Chavali, Co-Editor-in-Chief

Co-Editor-in-Chief Joanne Chavali is here at the final frontier of her high school career. She has endured too much stress for a 17-year-old to face, an endless stream of homework assignments and three painful physics projects too many. There’s a valley that separates her junior year from college and she can either fall into the senioritis river and climb back out just in time for the next chapter of her life to begin, or she can build a bridge across. Even the path beyond is shrouded over in the many insecurities she faces about her future. While she may not have decided which way to get past the valley yet, she does know that she can walk in success on her future path and overcome the challenges it holds whether they be college or grad school after that, or even attempting to bleach out the latest hair dye from her shower. If you manage to find her relaxing, she’s probably sipping tea, or watching a classic angst movie from the 90’s. If you catch her in a panic, you may see the taillights of a car heading for downtown Houston (and her brother).Senior year: the final frontier of the real teenage experience. She hopes to make it a wonderful journey.