Students pink out to support cancer cause

Meherina Khan, Co-Editor-in-Chief

• Juniors Cody Davis, Hannah Fallin, and Dylan Boyd showed their school spirit and were active participants of Pink Out.

Kayla Huisman

• Senior Angela Salguero and freshman Isabella Machado decked out in pink attire along with pink face paint for theme day.

Nicole Luu

• Band members Julia Culp, Kyra Hogan, Samantha Smith, Abby Draut, and Rachel Schierman promoted theme day and proudly dressed in pink to show their support for cancer and to wish the varsity football team luck on its match against Tompkins.

Mytalia Jordan

• Senior girls posed next to the theme day poster to give a shout out for their support for cancer patients and their families.

Nicole Luu

• Freshman Brianna Haines and Kate Gustin along with sophomores Hannah Gustin, Andrea Crespo, and Claire Heigl-Maza proudly pinked out for theme day to show their support for breast cancer research and its victims.

Mytalia Jordan

Students participated in the annual Pink Out to help raise awareness for breast cancer this past week as a part of National Breast Cancer Awareness month. Not only did they help raise support for the cause, but they also showed their Cougar spirit for the varsity football team as Cinco took on Tompkins High School for another victory, maintaining a undefeated 6 – 0 record for the season.